How to setup hp deskjet 3755 to wifi
Setting up your HP DeskJet 3755 to use Wi-Fi is an easy process that involves a few simple steps. Wi-Fi setup allows you to print from multiple devices without having to connect your printer to each device with a cable. In this article, we will explain how to set up your HP DeskJet 3755 for Wi-Fi.
Step 1: Turn on Your Printer
The first step in setting up your HP DeskJet 3755 for Wi-Fi is to ensure that it is turned on. Press the power button on the printer to turn it on.
Step 2: Connect Your Printer to Wi-Fi
To connect your HP DeskJet 3755 to Wi-Fi, follow the steps below:
- Press the Wireless icon on the control panel of your printer.
- Select the Setup icon.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network password.
- Wait for your printer to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
Step 3: Install Printer Software
Once your printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network, you will need to install the printer software on your computer. You can do this by inserting the installation CD that came with your printer into your computer's CD drive, or by downloading the software from the HP website.
Step 4: Add Your Printer to Your Computer
After you have installed the printer software on your computer, you will need to add your HP DeskJet 3755 to your list of printers. Follow the steps below:
- Go to your computer's Control Panel.
- Click on "Devices and Printers."
- Click on "Add a Printer."
- Select your HP DeskJet 3755 from the list of available printers.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
Step 5: Test Your Printer
Once you have completed the installation process, you should test your printer to ensure that it is working correctly. Print a test page to verify that your printer is properly installed and connected.
In conclusion, setting up your HP DeskJet 3755 for Wi-Fi is a quick and easy process that will allow you to print from multiple devices without the need for cables. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to set up your printer for Wi-Fi and start printing in no time.