HP printer in MAC offline how to fix
Setting up the HP DeskJet 3755 on a Mac computer is a straightforward process that involves a few simple steps. In this article, we will explain how to set up your HP DeskJet 3755 on a Mac computer.
Step 1: Unpack the Printer
The first step in setting up your HP DeskJet 3755 on your Mac computer is to unpack the printer and make sure all the necessary components are included. You should have the printer, power cord, ink cartridges, and any other accessories that came with the printer.
Step 2: Connect the Power Cord
Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an electrical outlet. Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
Step 3: Install Ink Cartridges
Install the ink cartridges into the printer. Follow the instructions provided with the printer to correctly install the ink cartridges.
Step 4: Connect the Printer to Your Mac
Connect your printer to your Mac computer using a USB cable. Make sure the printer is turned on and your Mac computer is also turned on.
Step 5: Install the Printer Software
To install the printer software on your Mac, follow these steps:
- Visit the HP website and download the printer software for your Mac computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the printer software.
- Once the software installation is complete, restart your Mac computer.
Step 6: Add the Printer
Once your Mac computer has restarted, you can add your HP DeskJet 3755 printer to your list of printers. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on the Apple menu in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Click on "System Preferences."
- Click on "Printers & Scanners."
- Click on the "+" sign to add a new printer.
- Select your HP DeskJet 3755 from the list of available printers.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
Step 7: Test the Printer
Once you have added your printer to your Mac computer, you should test it to make sure it is working properly. Print a test page to verify that your printer is properly installed and connected to your Mac.
In conclusion, setting up your HP DeskJet 3755 on your Mac computer is a simple process that involves connecting the printer, installing the software, and adding the printer to your list of printers. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to set up your printer on your Mac computer quickly and easily.